I have always believed that the M1 Garand is really not obsolete--it can still be a viable battle rifle. Because of this, I always felt that the old girl needed modern gear. It's the whole reason I started making gear.
In that vain, here's the Garand Cartridge Belt. It's based on the old M1923 Cartridge Belt; but these are not reproductions! They're not meant to be repros; but modern combat-ready gear for your Garand.
- Pouch flaps are made out of a double thickness of 2" nylon webbing for durability
- Pouch flaps have a pull tab to make it easier to open, especially with gloves on
- The main panel is a double thickness of 1000d Cordura to prevent either the pouches or belt gear from pulling through
- The tan waist buckles are GT Blast Buckles by ITW Nexus; for the OD buckles I use locking side-release ITW buckles
- The belt will fit waist sizes 30"-48". If you need it larger, just put a note in the 'Comments' section at checkout.
- All materials are Made in the USA
- All Olongapo Outfitters gear is Made in the USA--by me!